|Site:||Cape Town, Diep River|
- Support marketing plan to drive demand and growth in North America and EMEA regions.
- Own demand generation to generate qualified inbound and outbound leads for our sales teams in the US and South Africa through organic, paid channels and outbound campaigns.
- Manage and optimize content and conversions for digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, digital ads, landing pages, creatives and messaging.
- Identify opportunities, build and manage your online presence, and implement new creative brand awareness and growth strategies.
- Refine messaging to targeted audiences and personalities to improve response rates by experimenting with new emails, websites, and digital copy.
- Extract data from keyword analysis tools to optimize ad copy and content.
- Develop an organic social media strategy and manage and grow presence to drive engagement with our target market.
- Own sales enablement: Develop social sales and marketing materials.
- Create and optimize content for newsletters and development campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate against goals.
- Collaborate with the VP Marketing and the digital marketing agency.
- Ad hoc sales and marketing tasks.
- B2B SaaS / FinTech experience.
- Generate demand through different digital channels.
- Experience in A/B testing, analytics and conversion rate optimization across all digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- Develop an organic social media strategy and manage and grow our social media presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Industry-relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B SaaS digital, growth or performance marketing.
- Demonstrable experience with social media, content, email campaigns and demand generation.
- Experience using content marketing personas and strategies to analyze campaign success.
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM systems and marketing automation technologies such as HubSpot and website analytics tools.
- Data-driven and analytical with experience in A/B testing and conversion rate optimization for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of GDPR and POPIA.
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Availability to work flexible hours due to headquarters in the United States and relationships with partners and service providers in North America.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-up.
- Requirement to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Autonomous and strong sense of belonging.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn and iterate quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to see challenges as opportunities for organizational growth.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a copy of your CV to target=”_blank and quote job reference numbers. We have a job listing at http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs .
Posted on 08 Feb. 10:27, Closing date March 10